The Higher Education Strategic Planners Association (HESPA) is a membership organisation representing planners working in Higher Education across the UK. Membership is by institution and, once subscribed, an unlimited number of staff from your institution may register. In fact, we actively encourage as many people as possible to register in order to make best use of your subscription and to maximise outreach to ultimately improve the support we can offer to planners. We particularly encourage planners at all stages in their career to engage with HESPA and hope that we have something to offer everyone, no matter what their position.
HESPA’s objectives are to:
- Promote awareness and understanding of HE planning issues and the work done by planning staff in Higher Education
- Provide a forum for those with an interest in Higher Education planning issues to network and discuss
- Promote professional development and career progression for planners in Higher Education
- Provide a focus for planning input and advocacy to statutory bodies and other HE agencies and policy makers
- Develop, run and contribute to appropriate workshops, seminars, and conference sessions relevant to Higher Education planning issues, including HESPA’s own Annual Conference held each February
- Link with planning and associated communities within Higher Education internationally, supporting the development of best practice within the UK planning community
To find out more about more about what HESPA does or how to become a member, visit the website: www.hespa.ac.uk.